General Instructions for Booking Online Appointment with ICC
Attention: All applicants for Consular Services
(1) Kindly book appointment according to the service. For example, if you are seeking Passport Service, please book appointment for the Passport Service only. If you book any other appointment (say, PCC) via Passport Service, entry would not be allowed.
(2) One applicant per appointment: Please note that only one applicant will be allowed in one appointment. If you are seeking services for multiple persons (e.g. in case of family/group), please book separate appointment for each applicant.
(3) Timings for submission of documents for Consular services: Between 9am to 12noon and 4pm to 7.30pm from Saturday to Thursday only.
(4) The timings for collection of documents are from 4pm to 7.45pm from Saturday to Thursday. For collection, prior appointment is not needed. Please bring the receipt given at the time of submission.
(5) It has been noticed that vested interests are taking advantage of the online appointment system, causing inconvenience to genuine applicants. Thus, necessary technical checks have been introduced in the system to avoid multiple bookings by a few individuals.
(6) For Emergency service, you can request for appointment. Your emergency service appointment will be confirmed once ICC has approved and it will be notified through email.
(7) In case of Fresh Passport for New Born, Kindly specify 'New Born' in the 'Reason for appointment request' feild.
(8) Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the ICC premises for consular services. Anyone else accompanying the applicant will not be allowed except in the case of Minors where a legal guardian can accompany the child.
(9) As per Government guidance, applicants without ‘Ehteraz App’ will not be allowed to enter the ICC premises. The Green Code in the app will be verified before entering the premises.